Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The B.I.G. Video Show is HOT, HOT, HOT



Our new feature B.I.G. Video Show is a big smash so far. It's been hot, and yesterday it was really hot. In fact the whole wedding was really hot. We filmed in 95 degree heat on the beach at Ocean City, NJ. Now is that dedication or what? LOL

First I have to give major props to my film crew of Lynn and Matt. They did a fantastic job of shooting while I edited. Then I have to give props to one of my favorite photographers, Sarah Schulte. She hung in there at the beach and even stayed to get some pictures long after we ha headed off to the hall to work on the video. Then there was the incredible DJ, Steve Croce, from Silver Sounds. It was hard keeping people on the dance floor when the AC in the ballroom wasn't working. He was able to keep a few people hopping and then when the room cooled down he got it packed like he normally does.

Last but not least, I have to give a major "Woot!" to the couple Stephanie and Tim. Heat that bad would have made it hard to enjoy your special day, but they took it all in stride, and just had one of the best weddings we filmed this year. And with the B.I.G. Video show they can relive their wedding today, and tomorrow, and the day after that, etc.


No comments: