Saturday, July 5, 2008

Write-Offs: 07.03.08



$$$ The Upside Of Being Downsized [Portfolio]



$$$ Israel told the court he tried to commit suicide by swallowing pills two days ago. "I thought it was better to do myself in than to turn myself in."



"I ate the balance of my fentanyl patches because I thought it was better to do myself in than to turn myself in," Israel said. "I woke up battered and bruised and I realized God didn't want me to do that and I turned myself in."



When that attempt failed however, Israel said he thought God had wanted him to surrender. This and his mother's pleas, made him leave the campground where he had been hiding out in a mobile home and ride his blue scooter to the nearest police station in Southwick, Massachusetts, officials have said. [CNBC]



$$$ Why They Should String Samuel Israel Up On Wall Street With A Note Saying "Fraud Isn't Painless" [Timothy Sykes]



$$$ Newspapers [WallStrip]



No comments: